Thursday, August 21, 2008

My little six-weeker

Kate is six weeks old today. Time has flown! She is such a little sweetheart. I feel so blessed to have such a mild-mannered baby. She usually doesn't get very fussy, and much to my delight, chocolate doesn't seem to bug her! I'm back on the train. (I wish I would have realized that before I missed out on a delicious-looking homemade ice cream cake that Cheryce brought for dessert one Sunday.) Last night, Kate slept until about 4:15, but the six nights previous to that she slept anywhere from 5:45-6:35! I'm certainly lovin' that. And for the last three days now she rolls onto her back every time I put her down for tummy time. She doesn't seem to mind it, she's just a little mover! I love little Kate so much and she's such a great addition to our family. I wish I had pictures to post, but we haven't put any on the computer for ages. I'll make sure that happens soon and then post lots.

4 comments:

Shanny said...

Rolling and sleeping?! That is one excellent baby you've got.

Becky said...

Wow, you are so lucky she is sleeping so well! Can't wait to see more pics.

Rachelle said...

What a happy little baby you have! I feel like I havent seen her in a while. I like your new background.

Audrey said...

It's so great that she's sleeping at night! All the other stuff is easier to deal with if you've had some sleep!

(I love you're new blog template, by the way.)