Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall

Fall has fast become my favorite season. I love everything about it! Here is what we've been up to since September or so:

-Midnight 5k to prepare for the Dirty Dash. I don't like running in the heat, but I love running when it's cool. This 5k was especially nice because it rained for the first half or so. It was my first real race and I beat 30 minutes, so I felt pretty good about myself.


-Ballet. Ada has been anxious to take dance, so we signed her up for ballet with her friend Ellie. I think she looks adorable in her dance clothes. It is so funny to watch these little girls!




-School. Ada LOVES preschool. I threaten to keep her home if she's being naughty, and it works every time. She loves her teacher and all her classmates. I'm so glad she's having a good time.






-Visit from my sisters. They both came to town at the beginning of September. It was so nice to be with everyone! We went out to eat, played games, stayed up way too late, and had a barbecue/b-day party for Abby and my mom. This is the cake that Emily and I created. We were too lazy to add a crumb layer before frosting, so it's not nearly as pretty as we'd hoped.



-The State Fair. The girls got to go twice in one day! Tyler took them in the morning while I went for a run, and then we all went back in the evening. They loved the animals and the rides.





-Air Force Ball. Tyler's dad was in charge, so we went to support him. It was fun to dress up and eat a fancy dinner. Thanks to Rachel for lending me an outfit!


-Baking! I LOVE fall food and I've been indulging in way too many sweets. I'll post the recipe for these behemoths on Thursday.


-Many Halloween festivities! We got to dress up a lot this year. We dressed up for the Ward party, Ada's friend's party, my parents' party (I told my mom I'd dress up if she did. Needless to say, the girls were the only ones who dressed up), trick-or-treating, and Tyler's parents' party. Ada also got to dress up for her preschool party.

Ada's darn wig wouldn't stay put









Tyler took the girls trick-or-treating in the rain. They were so excited to wear their rain coats and boots and to carry their umbrellas, but after a while they just got too cold. Kate's hair was soaked when they got home!



Tyler catching hot dog pieces in his mouth. Eww.


Watch those hands, Judice!



5 comments:

tysqui said...

Yeah. Fall was pretty good I guess.

Joey and Nettifer said...

You have like the funniest personality ever! Love it! You know how to have fun that is for sure. Love all your costumes too! Wow!

Bel said...

You guys have been having fun these last couple of months. What awesome and creative costumes you guys wear, very cool! So cute to see Bri with Ada both dressed up. Fun times!!!

Emma said...

Is Tyler Kip in that last shot?

Alysia said...

Your costumes were great as always. the hot dog catching and you copping a feel were the highlights of my night! :)