Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Four Years and Counting



Today is our 4th anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long, but then it also seems like I've been married forever. Since we just returned from vacation, we don't have any plans except a wedding reception tonight (how dare someone else get married on our anniversary!). Tyler and I have lots of great memories, with many more to come. Some favorites include rubbing elbows in the car, Countdown e-mails, driving up Emigration Canyon, traveling to Boston & Maine, and of course everything to do with Ada. Love ya, hon! We've actually made it four years! Not that I expected anything different.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it's already been four years! I guess that makes sense, but it kind of makes me feel old. I am still happy for you nonetheless. Happy Anniversary. I hope you have a fun celebration.

Clark said...

We had a friend and Shannon's cousin both get married on our first anniversary. I had a cousin that was thinking about it also, but backed out because it's hard to reserve a place for a party in San Diego on May 5th. Congratulations.

Shanny said...

Wow, 4 years. Remember how in the 1st year of marriage you have an anniversary every month? Time flies. Congrats!