Friday, February 26, 2010

I really do love my child

I feel bad that I always post bad things about Ada. She really is a sweet, fun, smart, funny girl. This post is dedicated to Ada and all the great things about her.

Ada has always been lots of fun. She started smiling at a very early age and continues to have a gorgeous smile. She loves to laugh and be silly. She loves to play and use her imagination. Lately she has been making up games and songs. She plays very well by herself and with others, including Kate. She has recently been asking Kate to play different things with her and she gets sad when Kate doesn't want to or doesn't understand what Ada wants her to do. I need to let her play with more people her age. She has always been a good sleeper and still sleeps in. If only her sister would take a few lessons from her! She is extremely smart and has a fantastic memory. She loves going to school and learning new things. She loves to color and draw and has made vast improvements in recent months. When she draws people she actually gives them bodies instead of making their arms and legs come out of their heads. She is very girly but likes to play with boys. Her two best friends are in fact boys. She can be challenging at home but she is always good away from home, whether it be at church, school, Grandma's, a friend's house, or with a babysitter. She has gorgeous eyes and hair. I miss her curls, but her hair is thick and has natural highlights. Lots of people ask her if they can have her hair! Ada loves to make people laugh. She is so funny and I love her so much.







I miss this hair! What a cutie she was.

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

She is so beautiful! Her hair is gorgeus. She can come play at our house anyday she wants. Madelyn asks everyday for a friend!

Bel said...

Wow her hair was so soft and curly! I love her highlights now, they are awesome. She is so funny and says she is very silly, I just found out she loves to sing. She told me on Monday while I was driving that you guys went on a vacation to an old house, haha! I knew what she meant but sounded so funny :)

alisquire said...

That is funny, Anabel. It does not sound nearly as nice as Hawaii or Florida!