Wednesday, March 10, 2010

TWENTY!


(Has anyone seen or listened to 'Mamma Mia' [I'm NOT talking about the movie]?)

My, where has the time gone? Little Kate is now 20 months old! She is still affectionately known as Baby Kate. I just can't get enough of this girl. She definitely has her moments, but she always brightens my day. This little girl has a lot of fire in her for being such a sweetie. She definitely has a mischievous side. She loves to climb on the kitchen table (or anything else she can get on) and run around waiting for us to snatch her off. She loves taking the dish towels off the oven and throwing them down the stairs. She loves to take Ada's toys and run away with them. She loves being silly. Ada used to be the one who could always make Kate laugh, but now Kate is the one who gets Ada laughing! They like to play together, though they like to fight a lot too. Kate plays really well by herself, however. If you give her Ada's princesses to play with (she always points to Ada's top shelf saying, "'incesses!") she's happy for a long while. It's nice that I don't always have to turn on a show when I need to take a shower.

She got her two front teeth after she turned 18 months, but last week Tyler discovered two molars on top. Whoohoo! Six teeth and counting! She's a tiny little thing (her weight was in the 1st percentile at her 18 month visit), but I like to say that she's deceptively small because her tummy is so big. That girl is definitely front heavy. I love it. It's funny that I'm not in love with my body, but my girls both have my exact frame (small, long torso, no hips, big bellies) and I love everything about them!

Kate is the sweetest little thing ever. It's impossible not to be in love with her. She is so happy and good. I wish she would stay little forever!

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yeah for 6 teeth! She is precious!

Bel said...

What a cutie! I love how she looks so much like Ada they are both so adorable ;)