Monday, August 2, 2010

Since January... (cont.)

-We finished our living room...


(Picture courtesy of Ada)


-We had a Joy School field trip at Discovery Gateway...










-We had lots of Easter egg hunts...











-I got flowers for Mother's Day (among other things)...



-We planted a garden and built a playground...




-We took a trip to So. Utah and Vegas with Morgan, Jordan, and Brynlee...






-Ada had a preschool graduation luau...



Ada got the Lifesaver Award for helping her teacher and classmates


There is much more summer stuff to come...

I'm no good at this.

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

yeah for updating! You are good at this! You do some pretty fun stuff!
I have been helping in nursery and can i just tell you how adorable/funny kate is! SHe makes me so happy!

ahewitson said...

I had to look closer at the strange figure in the picture of Dude and Korrin at the easter egg hunt. I zoomed in and was surprised to see mom looking quite akin to a male eskimo.