Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Easter trip

We took a trip to the Bryce Canyon area over Easter weekend. I have to note that I originally thought I had plans this weekend, but Tyler wanted to go badly enough that he was going to take the girls by himself! Brave soul! I'm glad I was able to go after all!

We went to Bryce Canyon N.P., Kodachrome Basin State Park, Petrified Forest State Park, Anasazi State Park, and Capitol Reef N.P. It was COLD (and snowed the second day we were at Bryce), but it was lots of fun. The Easter Bunny even paid a visit to the girls while we were on a hike! It was a fun trip and good to get away for a few days. We live in such a beautiful state.

(Stupid Blogger got some of the pictures out of order, but I'm too lazy to fix them. Also, the camera got a smudge on it, so the pictures don't look that great. Oh well.)


































4 comments:

Ute Family said...

So much fun! I think you hit every park in the state! I'm jealous! I haven't been to hardly any! Fun pictures and Tyler is CRAZY for considering going by himself with the girls'! What a dad!!! Glad you had a good time!

Sabrina said...

Looks like a blast and very cold. I can't believe all the crazy winter weather Utah has been having this year. I am glad you made it out there all together. Southern Utah is one of my favorite places ever.

Bel said...

What a neat trip. You guys got to see so much. Bryce canyon really is beautiful and I think it looks even better with the snow. That picture with that HUGE rock and you guys are tiny next to it is so cool. Your hubby really is brave for even considering taking the girls by himself, Joe would never even think to do that, hehe!

Shiree said...

That is a great way to spend Easter weekend. What a fun easter egg hunt!