Friday, August 22, 2014

October 2013

Our computer has been down for months, but today it's mysteriously working! I might dump a bunch of posts before it quits on me again.



Ada and Kate are crazy! They came up to me like this and said, "We're the mysterious bag people!"




City Creek play area




Ada's cute soccer team





We went to Gardner Village with my mom to see all the witches





Random pic at Old Navy




Baskin Robbins




Cutest sisters




Tyler's mom took us to Discovery Gateway. The girls had fun with cousins









Our ward had a chili cook-off/trunk-or-treat Halloween party. I'm happy to say that we had avoided trunk-or-treats until this point. This was our first one ever! When you're in the bishopric you kind of have to participate in ward activities...






Sleepy baby





Annual pumpkin carving with the Squires






The girls had crazy hair/silly sock day at school. Ada's hair was a plate of spaghetti. Can you see the fork sticking out of it? Thanks to Korrin for the idea! Poor Kate kind of looks homeless...





1 comment:

Bel said...

Keep them updates coming. Here's to hoping your computer keeps letting you post some more : ) I laughed so hard at Ada and Kate's hair, so creative! I love October with the halloween festivities. What great memories!