Wednesday, January 28, 2015

July 2014--Kate's birthday

It was the year for friend parties, and Kate got to have hers the day before her 6th birthday. I decided I didn't want to do it at home, so I was able to talk her into doing her party at Orange Leaf. It turned out really well. Kate wanted a My Little Pony party.


Pinkie Pie cupcakes



Party hat decorating station



Nail painting station



Party favors



More cupcakes



The girls all got frozen yogurt and ate it while watching My Little Pony



Tyler got really into his role helping with the hat decorating




Ada helped me paint their nails



Grace, Kate, Addison, Ava, Kayla, Izabel, Adia, Lyla, Lauren, and Rora



Ready to blow out the candle




Sweetest sisters


More nail painting



Opening presents



The next day was Kate's actual birthday. She makes the best faces when she opens gifts! Later that day we drove to Lava Hot Springs. I made a chocolate cake for us all to enjoy up there







1 comment:

Bel said...

Those cupcakes are too sweet and cute! Orange leaf is so yummy, the perfect place for a party. I too love her fun expressions while opening her presents, so silly, hehe!