Thursday, May 22, 2008

Recurring Dreams


Last night I had another recurring dream. Well, I guess the dreams themselves aren't recurring because they're all different, but I have dreams with three recurring themes. The most common theme and the one that appeared in my dream last night is bears. Ever since I can remember I've had dreams with bears in them. Apparently I used to scream to my mom that there was a bear in my room. I still have dreams about bears, and I'm therefore terrified of them. I hope it's not foreshadowing that I'll be attacked by a bear someday!

The other two themes have probably started since I've been married. The first is that I'm stuck in a huge building and I can't find my way out. I'm either in a huge house, school, hotel, etc. and I'm walking forever and can't get out. The other is that I'm in my last semester of college and I ditch most of my classes and then realize that I have a final that I didn't study for and will probably fail the class and not be able to graduate. It really gets my heart beating! Does anyone out there know how to interpret dreams?

5 comments:

Becky said...

I love weird dreams! I think there is a website you can go to and you input the basic themes of you dream and it will interpret them. I'm not sure what the website is, but you could probably google it.

tysqui said...

What a cute bear that is.

Rachelle said...

Have you ever seen the 80's movie "Escape from Witch Mountain"? I am sensing that is exactly what is going on here.

p.s. Ask Tyler about it. :)

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Hey! Your blog is so cute, and your dream post cracked me up! Scott and I have crazy dreams too! My reacurring dream has always been a nightmare and it always takes place in the Dan's parking lot on Wasatch at night and these guys are throwing me around from dumpster to dumpster, it's awful! I've had that dream since I was a little girl! Anyways, so I am your new visiting teacher now and we need to come see you before the month is over! I know Heather works till 8 usually, is this too late for you with the babe? Let me know. Actually just email me at teddy.elder@gmail.com and if I don't hear from ya I'll call you tonight when I get home from work. Look forward to coming over to see you!

Lily said...

Wow, thats surely exquisite to recognize the fact and I am positive you will also love my article written here how to relieve chronic back pain approximately Hope so you will love to provide me a go-to.