Friday, May 16, 2008

Mr. Graduate


Tyler graduated from the U two weeks ago today! We left on vacation right after, so I'm just now getting around to posting about it. We decided to pawn Ada off on Tyler's sister Cheryce, so we didn't have to worry about her all day. I wish we could have gotten a picture with her and Tyler though. We ate dinner with some family members and it was a great day. Tyler and I still can't believe it's all over.

Can I just say how amazing Tyler is? Electrical Engineering is one of the hardest and most time-consuming majors for undergrads, and he was able to graduate with his masters in five years! It takes most people that long just to get a bachelors degree, since there are so many classes and they have to retake some of them to get better grades. Tyler was able to pass every class without any problems and get good grades, all while working part-time and dealing with Ada and me. I'm so proud of him and all his accomplishments. I'm so glad he's always had direction in his life, and now has a great job that he loves. Next step: house hunting!

No comments: