Friday, February 27, 2009

BK



She may possibly be called 'Baby Kate' for the rest of her life. I feel so bad for not having posted about her for a while. She's now 7 1/2 months, and we haven't put pictures on the computer for ages. Kate has just blossomed in the last little while. She has found her voice and loves to babble. She also loves to spit, which is not a good thing when I'm trying to feed her. She's now a pro at sitting up. She absolutely loves her sister, even though she gets tortured on a daily basis. I can already tell that she wants to be like Ada. She still scoots around while lying on her back. I can't get her to scoot on her tummy (except for backwards). She can now clap, and just now I turned on some music and she started dancing! She is still the sweetest, happiest baby you've ever seen. I love to cuddle with her. I just adore her. I wish she could stay a sweet little baby forever. She is growing up way too fast. The only consolation I have is that as she gets older, she and Ada will be able to play and keep each other company. Those will be some good times.



*Thanks to the few of you who have told me they like to open my blog to listen to the music. I do that at least once a week. Sorry to all you haters: the music is here to stay!

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

Look at that sweet little baby Kate!! She is the sweetest girl! I love her. Those pictures are really cute. I love the bathrobe.

Angie said...

She's so precious.

Alysia said...

I think we may call her baby Kate forever, it is just so cute on her. Those are very cute pictures, I love her open mouth smile!

Kim said...

So cute! I'm crossing my fingers my next has a Kate personality! :)

Kate said...

so adorable!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

She is such a cutie! I can't believe how old she is! Time flies!