Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Been a while

Wow, I haven't posted for a couple weeks. It's not that there hasn't been anything postworthy, but I guess I just haven't been in the mood. And I'm always waiting for pictures.

A few quick updates:

*Abby got home from her mission! She's been home almost two weeks. It's so good to have one of my sisters back. This deserves a post of its own, which will come when I get around to it.
*We've all been sick. This does not help with my desire to be more motivated. I'm always tired anyway and my house suffers. Illness just makes things worse. Poor little Kate most likely has RSV. She's still mostly her happy self, despite a constant runny nose, sneezing, and a cough. Last night was a rough one.
*I started potty training with Ada again and things are going well! I kept her in pull-ups most of the day yesterday but she kept peeing in them. My SIL told me to try underwear, so she's been in her Minnie undies since before dinner yesterday (except for sleep time) and she's yet to have an accident! I think we're finally about there.
*I'm pumped for the Madness! I'm having a hard time making my picks this year. I hope the Cougs can pull off a win this year. I'm glad the game is early so I don't have to worry all day. This is one of my favorite times of year!

No comments: