Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Birthdays and baseball games

There are SO many summer birthdays in our families: Tyler's mom, two of his sisters, me, Ada, Kate, Tyler, my dad, a brother-in-law, three nieces, and a nephew. We also celebrated my grandpa's 90th birthday. Here are random pictures from the various celebrations:

A bounce house for Keaton's party


Ella's family and friend parties


Tyler's a little too excited to blow out the candles

A horse party for Ellie's birthday






While all my siblings were in town for the wedding, we decided to throw a surprise 60th birthday for my dad. After much debate, we opted for a Bee's game over a nice restaurant. We got a suite with dinner and a cake. We decided to keep the secret from my mom too so there wouldn't be any slip-ups. They were very surprised. My dad kept saying, "I'm so glad Angie and Hyrum are here." The game was on Scott's birthday (my dad's b-day was a week later, but everyone was leaving before that), so we got my dad's and Scott's names on the scoreboard. Right after that, my name magically appeared on the board. I started getting excited because I thought I won something, but I was just being recognized for renting a suite. Funny stuff! The only one missing was Neal, but he surprised us by showing up for the wedding. He had just started his medical residency, so it was difficult for him to leave. I was so excited to see him in the temple though!







Kate and Sally were afraid of the bee

No comments: