Monday, September 7, 2009

How 'bout them Cougs?

Dear Cougars:

Thank-you for finally winning an important game! It couldn't have come at a better time: on national TV against the 3rd-ranked team in the country and on the heels of a disappointing season. You tried to give the game away, but still played well enough to pull off the win. Perhaps nobody but yourselves thought you would do it. Props to the D who played PHENOMENALLY! Jaime Hill is my new hero. I can't wait for the rest of the season. Please don't disappoint me.

Love,
Al

2 comments:

JTENMAN said...

BYU definitely has the schedule on their side. They have the three best teams from the conference on their home field (three best not including themselves) and then their other tough game is against FSU at home as well. A lot of people had written them off because of this Oklahome game. It sounds a lot like Utah's season last year where they had basically all of their tough games at home as well except they opened the year against Michigan in the Big House (although Michigan turned out to be a lousy team)...Good luck to the Cougs.

T.Irwin said...

I was so proud that BYU pulled off that win! My husband is all about the Y (whereas I'm more of a Ute), but I want BYU to look good, too so I was thrilled that they won.