Wednesday, September 23, 2009

In a nutshell

Now that summer is officially over, I need to blog about it before I forget something. It's been the busiest summer we've ever had, but we've had lots of fun. In no particular order, we've enjoyed weddings and water parks; birthdays and baseball games; barbecues and boating; cabins and camping; parties and parades; family reunions and fireworks; summer camp and swimming; amusement parks and anniversaries. In an effort to keep this from being the longest post ever, I'll break these up into several smaller posts. This post will only include this great picture of my siblings and me. I love this picture because we are rarely all together these days.

Spencer, Angie, shorty in the middle, Emily, and Abby

2 comments:

JTENMAN said...

Wow, you're short compared to your family but you're not that short. Your family is just tall.

Sabrina said...

Excellent use of alliteration! Sounds like a very busy, fun summer.