Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cabins and camping

An acquaintance of my dad's invited our family to stay up at his cabin for a weekend. It was fun to get away and spend time together.

Ada and Ella in their "bras" and panties


Kate is just cute



Putting on a show in their little sisters' dresses



My mother refused to join us for a four-generation picture






We decided to try our hand at camping and went to the ward campout. Ada slept very well in her new princess sleeping bag. Kate...didn't sleep so well. She woke up around 5:00 and didn't want to go back to sleep. That was why we decided not to join Tyler and Ada at Echo. I guess Kate wakes up quite often in the 5:00 hour at home, so I shouldn't have been surprised.


1 comment:

T.Irwin said...

oh my gosh, I love the "bras" - LOL! I used to do that kind of thing all the time!