Friday, October 2, 2009

Parties and parades; Family reunions and fireworks

Tyler's mom threw a Fancy Nancy party for all the girls. It was fun to dress up and eat fancy things.

Rachelle and Shelby


The food


Ada at the little girls' table


Ms. Nancy herself!


The big girls' table





So if you know me, you should know that I don't enjoy parades. Never have. Tyler took Ada up to the Layton parade on the 4th, and Kate and I stayed home and slept.





Every summer, Tyler's dad's family gets together for a reunion. This year we went to a church in Bountiful. There were tons of activities and games for kids and big people alike, as well as a big lunch. This is the only picture I have, but I had to document the fact that Tyler had a broom and was actually sweeping. I like this shot of him too. :)



I don't have any fireworks pictures, but on the night of July 3rd my family all met up at Eaglewood Golf Course to watch fireworks. We think this might become a tradition since it's in our home town. I don't think we watched any other fireworks except for the grocery store kind from the front porch!

No comments: