Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Summer camp and swimming; Amusement parks and anniversaries

I don't have pictures for this, but Ada went to a week-long summer camp in August. A friend in the ward did it and Ada loved it! She learned about something different every day and made lots of crafts. She had fun being away with her friends, and I had fun taking a break from her.

We pulled out the cheap little pool a lot this summer. One day we'll have to upgrade.







Tyler's work has a Lagoon Day every year where you get free passes for the whole family and a free dinner. At the dinner they have a drawing for some pretty sweet prizes. Last year Tyler won a Nintendo DS, but this year he came away empty-handed. The girls and I swam at Lagoon-A-Beach with Jordan and Morgan, and they even watched the girls for a while so Tyler and I could go on some rides. Ada loves Lagoon. I'm glad we can go for free once a year, because I don't love that place like I used to.

Ada loved the bumper cars, but all she could do was drive in circles


On the merry-go-round with Morgan's sister Katie. We had to wait a whole turn just so Ada could ride on that stinkin' pink pig.


Somebody had a meltdown...



I won two stuffed animals in one game of darts


Tyler wasn't so lucky playing Spill the Milk


Kate loves her new toy



Cutest thing ever to see them ride together on this


Finally, Tyler and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on July 31. Tyler's mom was so nice to take the kids for a night. We got a couples massage (highly recommended), ate at Olive Garden, and rented 'He's Just Not That Into You'. I kind of liked it, Tyler not so much. The best part was sleeping in and getting bagels for breakfast. Such a good weekend!

Thus concludes our crazy summer. Phew.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds like you had an excellent summer! I agree, the only way you're going to get me to lagoon is with free passes. I LOVE the Fancy Nancy Party!

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Two days ago I played around this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Wii tournaments for money[/url]
They say you can play online NHL game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

I want to get surround sound for my PlayStation 3 and I was wondering if you have any recommendations on what I should get. When I check out best buy it all "theater systems". I just want surround sound, not a new blue rye DVD etc. I am also planning on what type of HD/LCD TV, what type should I get. (I play Call of Duty 5, games like that) Website links will and store names will help. Any help?

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Today I found this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Ps3 Live Tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online FIFA Soccer game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

You know what, try GPS blocker to jam all spy transmitters in your home or office.