Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy thoughts

I am SO sick of hearing about a certain quarterback, so I need to bring on some positive thoughts to help me forget about it.

1. These two crazies. They've both had their naughty moments lately, but today they've both been fairly good and they've been playing together so well. They've been chasing each other around the house screaming and laughing. So cute.


2. These funny girls. They mean trouble when we gather at the Squire home, but they have so much fun together.


3. These ladies. This is my book club. There are actually only six of us now. This was taken right before Rachel (back row, far right) moved away, and Melissa (back row, second in), a former member and co-founder, happened to be in town visiting. This gives me something to look forward to every month and it forces me to read outside my comfort level, which is a good thing.


4. Christmas! I love everything about this time of year. December starts tomorrow and we already have most of our Christmas shopping done. We put the tree up on Friday and the girls are loving it. Christmas really is the best when you have kids. I got them adorable Christmas dresses (two, actually) and I hope to do some fun things with them this month. I also hope to focus more on Christ instead of getting presents (though I do like playing the "Santa's elves are watching" card). Ada has already offered to give some of her favorite toys to other people.

5. This guy. He's lots of fun and always makes me laugh. We've been reading a finance book together and we can't seem to get through a reading without laughing hysterically about something.


6. This girl. Tyler's sister Rachelle is one of the funniest people ever. She put on an Oscar-worthy re-enactment of a family joke last night that had us all rolling. I haven't laughed that hard in ages.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

:) Thanks for the shout out Al. It really was one of my better preformances.