Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lyla's apple party

Lyla's birthday was in October and we celebrated with an 'Apple of My Eye' party, including apple cupcakes (apple spice with cream cheese frosting), apple juice, caramel apples for each family to take home (made by yours truly), and caramel apple suckers for the kids. Everything turned out great and I think Lyla had a good time with all her family members around. This was three months ago, but I still can't believe she's a year old!

The set-up

Party favors

Apple cupcakes that look like apples



I was going to make soup but got lazy so we ordered pizza


Lyla's apple slice cake

The apple of our eye in her apple shirt


Opening presents










A little unsure









Glad she finally learned to enjoy it!






1 comment:

Bel said...

Cute party! I love the apple idea so precious. Wow I too can't believe she is 1, crazy!!