Thursday, May 1, 2014

2013--the first three months

The blog has been resurrected! I haven't posted in almost a year. I better do a quick recap of 2013 so I can try and get caught up here.

The main highlight of January was that Tyler ripped out our carpet and vinyl flooring upstairs and installed wood floors. He also put beadboard up on on two of the walls







The big event of February was our trip to Hawaii. I actually already blogged about it! We also met the Hewitsons at Kangaroo Zoo to celebrate Alice's birthday




Ada lost her first two teeth in March. Her permanent teeth started growing behind her baby teeth (just like her parents' teeth did) but the dentist said it was okay to wait a while. Luckily, they both came out on their own so she didn't have to get shots




Speaking of teeth, Abby used her dental hygiene skills to check Tyler's




Tyler spent a ridiculous amount of money on 8 pounds of Lucky Charms marshmallows! Here he is enjoying them with the girls on St. Patrick's Day





Some March Madness games were played at ESA. Tyler's mom was kind enough to let me use her ticket for one of the sessions while she watched the girls. I got to see some great games!




Since Tyler didn't get to go out of town for the NCAAs, we stayed at Embassy Suites and enjoyed their omelets for breakfast




Easter was in March. Tyler decided to spice up the egg hunt with some smoke bombs




The girls in their Easter dresses. I got them at Boden





Ada and Kate enjoyed dyeing eggs with Tyler


2 comments:

Bel said...

Wow the wood floors look AMAZING, great job Tyler!! I love the walls too, looks like a great DIY month ; ) Cute Easter dresses, I love me some Boden for sure! So crazy Ada had the same thing happens as Brielle all her teeth have been pulled since they are not even wiggly, agr!

Mrs. Egg said...

Yay for blogging again.