Friday, May 16, 2014

2013--July

July is always a busy month for us and last year was no exception. I'll have to divide July into a few posts, but here are a bunch of random images from the month:


Cute Lyla



Decked out for July 4th




The only kind of parade you'll see me at on the 4th! That's my kind of parade!




We got together with my family for a picnic and games before watching the fireworks at Murray Park. Kate was TERRIFIED of the fireworks, so Tyler had to take her back to the car!




Ada was so excited to go to her cousin Ella's baptism




Cutest Ly




Cousins at Grandma's house




More fun at Pineview





We finally got around to giving Tyler's parents their Mother's Day/Father's Day and birthday gifts: we took them to dinner at Taggart's. Yum!




More Ly




I got to see one of my favorite bands play! I never thought I'd get the chance to see these guys. $5 is an absolute steal! The show was so awesome. I wish it would have lasted longer. My amazing SIL Korrin watched our girls while we were there. Since my brother was also there, she had seven little girls by herself! She also offered to let the girls sleep over since the concert got out late. Apparently Lyla and Audrey really bonded while sleeping in the same room :)





Some of Tyler's cousins got together for a picnic. His cousin Debi lives in Herriman near Black Ridge Pond. It is a man-made pond with a beach and it was so cool! People were canoeing and long-boarding in the water. The kids loved playing in the sand






Tyler skiing at Pineview




Kate even tried to ski! (Ada has done it a few times but we didn't get a pic)




Ice cream always makes everyone happy




Kate started kindergarten! Here she is on the first day




Ada started 2nd grade. She looks so grown up




Kate at her table




Lyla loves to mimic her sisters




Tyler got me these lovely flowers for our anniversary


2 comments:

Bel said...

Lots of fun memories! I love how the only type of parade you will go to is a parade of homes, yay a girl after my own heart : ) Looks like a wonderful summer for you guys. Can't wait to see what other fun adventures you had.

tysqui said...

I've got to be honest. I'll be glad to not be taking first day of school pictures in July this year!