Tuesday, December 9, 2014

March 2014

Cute Lyla learned how to show how old she was



She also started potty training and was my easiest one! For her reward she chose an Anna doll with a matching dress for herself





I love the apple pancake at the Original Pancake House in Sugarhouse. I found a copycat recipe and tried it out. Good, but not quite the same



How Tyler makes grilled cheese



Our little leprechaun on St. Patty's Day



Another cute Ly pic



Ada started art classes and this is her first masterpiece



Hangin' at the playground





Sneaky girl



Playin' with beads



Lyla LOVES puzzles and is quite good at them



The girls can always be found coloring at the kitchen table. And Kate's pants always used to be found like this, though I just realized that I haven't noticed them like that in quite a while

2 comments:

Bel said...

I great job to cute Lyla! She potty trained so well, I hope I can say that about Amberly one day, eek! Your girls are darling!! Look at you updating, keep'em coming :)

squiute said...

Ty takes cheese to a whole nutha level!