Tuesday, December 9, 2014

More January and February

I found a bunch of pictures from my phone, so I thought I better include them before I move on.



I made 1/2 of a cake for Ada's half birthday (we were at Disneyland for Kate's)



I love this cute dress on Lyla



The carrot cake I made for the ward V-Day party



I helped do a craft for Kate's kindergarten V-Day party



Ada's V-Day hair



The delicious peanut butter cheesecake



Pinata at Austin's birthday party




More ice castle pics





Vajazzle anyone?

2 comments:

tysqui said...

I thought I bought that deal for you.... Why haven't you redeemed it?

Bel said...

What the heck is a Vagazzle (sp?), haha! That made me laugh big time!! On a happier note great job on all those cakes, very impressive and they all look so yummy! Ada's hair looks adorable, happy Vday, yay!