Monday, February 9, 2015

August 2014--baptism photo shoot

Ada was supposed to get baptized in August, but since my parents were in Virginia helping Emily have a baby while her husband was deployed in Qatar, we decided to wait until September. Tyler's parents are on a mission in Uganda, so Ada wanted at least one set of grandparents there! We went to Temple Square to take some pictures for her baptism announcement. I just used my iPhone, so they aren't anything special, but I still think they turned out well. I wanted a dress that was unique and had a hard time finding what I pictured in my head, but Zulily finally came to the rescue.






















3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Beautiful pictures! Good call on the unique dress. It's very pretty. I tried going for something more unique for Adie, but I ended up letting her choose which means she chose the mini wedding dress motif so many other girls wear. I guess I should've bought something without asking get input ;)

Bel said...

You could have fooled me! These pictures turned out amazing, your iPhone captured everything so well. Love them all, and her dress is adorable!!

squiute said...

Very nice photo shoot, of course you have a great model. Well done!