Thursday, February 5, 2015

August 2014

Tyler really likes Lady Gaga (at least her music), so I surprised him with tickets for our anni. I still can't believe I went to a Gaga concert! Some of our neighbors also went, so we had fun going to dinner with them before the show




More children's museum. Notice that Lyla has no pants? She had a little accident, and Gateway doesn't have a single store that sells toddler clothing. I walked up and down that place to no avail




We went to the Salt Lake Parade of Homes. We stopped by Italian Village for some pizza benders one day. I love their sign



This is one of Lyla's first portraits of a person!



Sillies



Tyler turned 33. The girls picked gifts out from the dollar store. He got this stylish mustache





We went to Seven Peaks a few times, and even Seven Peaks Provo once



Ada with Zoey and Kate with Ava. The girls were so sad when their friends moved to Iowa




More Discovery Gateway. This was actually on Tyler's birthday




A mustachioed Ada



Tyler took the girls to the farmer's market. The Brookses, some old friends, have a lemonade stand there and always give us a deal on their beverages. Ada rocked the hula hoops there (and found a friend)




The girls started school! Kate is now in first grade, so she's gone all day



Ada's in 3rd



We followed them there on the first day



I now spend all my days with this girl. I am a lucky girl, as she is such a delight




We got doughnuts one day in honor of her friend Garrett

1 comment:

Bel said...

I love all the sweet and tender moments you caught. In the end those moments will be the ones we cherish and miss the most!