Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Do you see anything wrong with this picture?


About a week ago, Tyler and I got pizza for dinner from Little Caesar's. We like to call ahead instead of pick up a 'hot and ready' because the pizza tastes better when it's been freshly made. Plus, I like cheese and Tyler likes sausage, so we get half-and-half and are both satisfied. When I called to place the order, I knew there would be touble. The lady was seriously struggling and was having a hard time understanding me. She seemed like she didn't care to be on the phone. After repeatedly saying that we wanted half cheese, half sausage, she said, "You want sausage?" No, half cheese, half sausage. She finally repeated it back to me correctly, but I was a little worried. When I went to pick it up, the guy told me it was half cheese, half sausage before handing it to me. Phew, she actually got it right. Or so I thought. When we brought it home and opened the box, this lovely display was before our eyes. The idiots put double cheese on half of the pizza, and double sausage but NO cheese on the other half! Honestly, who doesn't put cheese on a pizza? So my half was double good, but poor Tyler got the shaft. I couldn't imagine getting an order like that wrong, especially since we order it quite often, but I guess it makes for a good story.

3 comments:

Shanny said...

Wow, that is pretty messed up. It is pretty funny to envision the moment you opened the pizza box, though. "What the. . . "

Sabrina said...

Haha, I love it. That is totally classic. I have to admit though, I do like a good sauce pizza. I've never put toppings on top of the sauce w/o cheese though. I usually will go with just the dough and sauce - yum!

Jenn said...

It also looks like Tyler got the shaft in how they divided the pizza! His "half" looks much smaller than yours. Lucky girl :)