Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Baby Steps!

So today Ada suddenly decided that she could walk. We went to my parents' house and she started walking between my mom and me. After that she would walk across the room. She took at least 12 steps several times. They were just tiny little steps, but she was definitely getting around. I almost started crying while watching her because it was just so darn cute. I can't believe how big she is getting! It took her a while to warm up before she'd do it for Tyler tonight, but I think she's actually getting the hang of it. We tried filming her but she decided to throw a fit every time we pulled out the camera. She's not a performer. She walks better on her own than when we're trying to force her to. She always has had a mind of her own!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Stop encouraging that girl to walk--at least for two more weeks! She can't grow up!!!