Friday, August 31, 2007

Football season is here!

I thought I better post before tomorrow's game in case BYU loses. I won't be in the mood if that's the case. I don't know much about the team and I have no idea how good they'll be, but I'm hoping for a decent season. We'll get a taste tomorrow afternoon. I'm excited to have something to cheer for again after the Jazz's great playoff run. This is a fun time of year.

The Utes had several bouts of bad luck last night in their 24-7 loss at Oregon State. In the first half they lost their two best offensive players to injury (one for the season), and after scoring first, gave up 24 unanswered points. I didn't watch much of the game, but what I saw was pretty crappy and neither team looked very good. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out.

On a different note, Ada has been walking around like a mad woman for a couple of weeks now. She looks so cute and you can tell that she is proud of herself. She seems to be a lot happier now that she can transport herself like a normal person. She's a lot of fun.

Tyler is back in school and has night classes Monday-Thursday. It makes the days seem longer. Poor Ada doesn't even get to see Tyler some days (poor Tyler too) and most mornings she wakes up saying "da-da" while walking around the apartment looking for him. It's very cute but it makes me sad. We've survived four years of school since we've been married, so I guess we can survive one more. May still seems far away though.

2 comments:

tysqui said...

I hope Max Hall gets knocked out in the first quarter...

Ok, maybe I still have a little bit of anger to get rid of after last night. Maybe just a mild concussion.

McKell said...

It is crazy that Ada is walking... Maelee is being sooooo slow in that department... I wish she would walk I know she would be alot happier... Sounds like it keeps you pretty busy though!