Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Big Dance

No, it's not March yet, but Tyler and I did go to the U of U Homecoming dance a couple of weeks ago (I'm a slacker for waiting so long to post). It was lots of fun. Tyler got me flowers (pretty pink gerbera daisies) and we dressed up. Jordan & Morgan came over after Ada went to bed and we went to the tower at Rice-Eccles Stadium. They had chocolate fondue fountains and a big screen that showed the music videos to all the songs they played. We had fun talking and dancing (even though they didn't play many slow songs). We hadn't done something like that for ages, so it was great to get out and go on a real date.




2 comments:

Becky said...

That sounds like so much fun. Josh and I went to a homecoming dance (at Weber) for our very first date. Actually it was 5 years ago tomorrow. Anyway, we went the next year when we were married, and we always joke about going, even though neither of us go to school anymore. I think it would be fun to go to one of those again, before we get too old! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Sabrina said...

Check you guys out. That is so fun.