Saturday, October 13, 2007

In Rainbows


Has anybody gotten the new Radiohead album yet? You can only get it from their website, either by download or diskbox. The best part is that if you download it, you can pay as much or as little as you want! Can Radiohead get any better? We downloaded it last night and paid 2.50 pounds. I would have gladly given more if we weren't so poor! And it is very good. I've only listened once, but I really, really like it! I didn't know what to expect after 'Hail to the Thief', but this die-hard fan is not disappointed!


4 comments:

tysqui said...

I do like how Radiohead has returned a bit to what made them so good. A good deal on a good album.

Sabrina said...

I haven't heard it yet, but am dying to. Tyler's comment makes me very excited, because while I actually really appreciate a lot of Kid A and Hail to the Thief, I absolutely love The Bends and OK Computer. I would love to hear something more along those lines. Will I be disappointed?

alisquire said...

I'm not sure. It doesn't sound like The Bends or OK, but I still liked it a lot better than Hail. It is more similar to that though. Not really any songs with catchy melodies that are easy to sing along to.

tysqui said...

I was thinking about this earlier today and I really, really hope that this move helps to take the RIAA down (at least in its present form). Sure some people will get the album as cheaply as they can, but I expect that most will pay $5-$10 because they respect what Radiohead is doing and they know that they will be rewarded (not just with this album, but with other artists that see that they can effectively distribute an album without a label). This is a very good thing.