Thursday, November 1, 2007

All Hallow's Eve

Yesterday was a good 2nd Halloween for Ada. After her nap, Tyler and I took her trick-or-treating at Foothill Village with some friends. She quickly caught on. She would walk up to people with her hand held out, and once she got candy she would put it in her bucket. We also took her trick-or-treating to some surrounding apartments. It was fun to watch her. Then we went to my parents' house for dinner and my mom took her around to some neighbors' houses for even more candy! Overall, she got quite the haul! Tyler and I will be enjoying it for a long time (Ada only gets a little bit). Here are some pictures from our parties on Saturday and the festivities yesterday:

Two Oldies and a Cat

Ada (leopard), Ashton (doctor), and Kaylie (tooth)

Fascinated by the root beer brew at the Squires' party

Not happy that this store ran out of goods!

Hayden (Yoda), Ada, Ashton, Charlotte (chicken), and Jade (duck)

Ada, Ashton, and Charlotte

Ada trick-or-treating next door

Ada and Ella

2 comments:

Becky said...

That costume is so cute! I'm glad she had a fun halloween! We only took Amelia to grandparents, then Josh took Ian trick-or-treating while I put Amelia to bed. Your costumes were cute too!

McKell said...

Way to go I heard you guys win with the costumes every year and I can see why!!! I love it you guys look like you had so much fun and I must say that Ada makes the cutest leopard ever!!!