Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nutter

Yesterday I went to Park City with my SIL Rachelle. Both of our older kids were gone, so Kate and Keaton enjoyed sitting in the back seat together and making each other laugh while we shopped. We found some really good deals (at Old Navy I got some yellow moccasins [something I've been wanting for a while] for $5.25 and workout pants for $3.50, and at J. Crew I got white pants for $12!). I also bought Ada a swimsuit. It's ADORABLE. I excitedly showed it to her when I got home. She took one look at it, put a frown on her face, and said she didn't like it. She then grabbed it and threw it in the garbage can! I can't believe that girl! Shortly thereafter I put on a show for her and she fell asleep. I think she was just a little too tired. Luckily, today she said, "I like it now!" Phew. We'll have to work on her sleeping habits.

She said a funny thing today as I was painting her fingernails. She looked down and said, "My pinkies are painted. Did you know that pinkies are girls?" That girl cracks me up!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

That girl is too funny! I'm glad that she likes it today.