Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekly Quote 7/26/10

"It's Lottie! I think she's possessed!" is indeed from 'A Little Princess'. Ada and I had a moment last week while watching this. I ALWAYS cry at the end when the police are trying to take Sara away and her dad can't remember her. As I was sobbing, I looked over and Ada was crying too! So I held her and we just sat and cried together. It was precious. The moment didn't last too long, however, as a while later she told me she never wanted to see me again. Hey, I'll take what I can get.

New quote up!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I don't know the new quote, but that is the sweetest thing with you and Ada!!

ahewitson said...

Oh, Ada can be so sweet when she wants to!

Emily Peterson said...

I know this deep down, but can't put my finger on it. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself when you reveal the source.