Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The luck of the preggo

Last week when I was catching up on all the blogs I read, I came across this post. That's right, folks, that would be me! I won a $25 gift certificate to Coco Penny, where they sell cute hair flowers. Tyler tells me that being preggo makes me very lucky. When I was pregnant with Kate, I won a bunch of hair flowers from Chloe Reese, I won tickets to Nightmare on 13th (which apparently is open in the spring. It was pretty funny to be there with a bunch of teenagers), and my name was drawn for the cheap tickets to see Wicked in Chicago. Here's to hoping more luck comes my way!

2 comments:

T.Irwin said...

yay....it's fun win stuff...congrats on the winning and congrats on the preggo status.

Rachelle said...

Go Alison!! You should be preggo more often!