Friday, May 6, 2011

Random goings-on

I haven't really blogged about anything that we've done this year because we just barely transferred pictures from the camera. We're really good at keeping up with things like that.

In January, my little sister and her family came to visit from Kansas City. The only pictures I got were from the tea party my SIL threw for all the little girls.


All the girls, minus Sally


Korrin, of course, outdid herself on the food


Now all the princesses are there!



Ada got to take home the class "pet" from preschool for a few days. She had fun carrying Annie around and taking care of her. Ada told me that she was the one who named her 'Annie'.




Our family decided to go to the Jordan World Circus in Farmington one night. There were some really cool moments and some very interesting ones. The girls had fun though.


I hope this is the closest I will ever get to a bear


We didn't pay for the girls to ride a camel or an elephant, but they had fun looking at them


Two new babies have come to my side of the family this year. Alice was born in February and Audrey came in March.


Ada holding Alice


Kate holding Alice. She wasn't a big fan of the babies at first, but is slowly warming up to them


The girls with Audrey

The girls finally got to wear the new snow clothes they got for Christmas. They had a blast playing and building a snowman.






More posts to come soon!

No comments: