Friday, May 13, 2011

Viva

Our Tucson friends, the Millars, planned on going to Vegas in March for the MWC Basketball Tournament, so Tyler and I decided to meet them there. It was a fun little trip with no kids.


Besides watching lots of b-ball, we did a bit of shopping. Yay for H&M (and horses)!


This is the hotel where Tyler and I stayed. We got a great deal on Priceline. We knew nothing about it, but loved it because it's a non-gaming, non-smoking hotel!


Tyler and The King


This may be the only time anyone will see Sabrina in a BYU shirt. She's a great sport. Tyler and I (and probably Brett) can learn a lot from her! (Tyler gave me that shirt, btw.)


We ended up going to see 'Phantom'. Not the best performance ever, but we still enjoyed it


We ended the trip off right with this humongous piece of chocolate cake from Claim Jumper. We didn't even finish it. It was a little disappointing, or maybe I would have polished it all off myself

Even though BYU didn't win the tournament (and, for Tyler, Utah played terribly), it was fun to see them. The highlight for me definitely was witnessing Jimmer score 52. Best. Game. Ever!

3 comments:

Shanny said...

I am very impressed by Sabrina's wearing of the BYU shirt. Looks like it was a great trip - if only we still lived in St George and could have met up with you :(

Sabrina said...

Good times!

Bel said...

What a fun trip to Vegas. Looks like you guys did so much in such a short time. Couples weekends are always great.