Monday, April 9, 2007

FINALLY!!

I know I already blogged today, but something momentous has happened since. Ada can crawl! For probably close to two months she's been close and we thought it would happen any day. She would "army crawl" or scoot on her belly to get something she wanted, and then she would do it all over the apartment. We finally started thinking maybe that was her way of crawling, but today she did it! I went outside, set her on the grass, and held out my cell phone and she crawled right to it! After letting her do it outside for a while I brought her in and she can crawl on the carpet too (she's always been closer to crawling on grass than anywhere else). She's pretty slow and mechanical about it, but I'm sure she'll learn to perfect it soon. Hopefully she'll be happier now that she can get around a little bit easier. Just our luck, though... we left our cameras up in Layton last night. I guess her film debut will have to be put on hold for a few days.

7 comments:

tysqui said...

Woohoo! Way to go Ada. Now if you could just get rid of that nasty ear infection...

nancynurse said...

Hurray for Ada. I could tell she was very close last night. Too bad I have the camera...

Anonymous said...

Ada is the best! Now watch out because she will be everywhere...

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Was she pretty stoked about it? Now she just needs to start talking!

Anonymous said...

They grow up so fast! With the first you are anxiously awaiting each new milestone and with the rest you hope they stay littel forever. Good job ADA!!

Sabrina said...

Way to go, Ada!

Shanny said...

Congrats, you guys! Let the racing begin ;)