Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spend-Free April Update

Another week down, and just over a week to go. It's been a good, albeit difficult, week. It's been hard to stay home in order to conserve gas. I walked to the grocery store this week to use my WIC vouchers. I couldn't purchase any special ingredients for a fancy dessert for my book club meeting that I hosted, so I served cookie bars. Last night we went to the Olive Garden, and alas, our first money was spent. It was not spend at the restaurant, however, since we had $40 in gift cards, but on the way to the restaurant. We had to fork over $0.75 (hey, we live on the east bench) to fill one of our tires with air. It was very low and we probably should have gotten new tires months ago, but we just keep putting it off. Anyway, it was good to go out to eat and feel guilt-free (besides the amount of food we consumed). We'll see how this week fares. Be sure to check Tyler's blog next week for an update.

No comments: