Sunday, April 1, 2007

The Mother of all Fruit Snacks




My sister Abby discovered a delightful surprise the other day at my parents' house. My mom purchased a large box of fruit snacks from Sam's Club and Abby reached in for a packet. What she pulled out was something quite unexpected. It was a tube-like package that was chock full. As the picture indicates, it was three packets that hadn't been cut, but there were definitely more than three packets' worth of fruit snacks inside. We weighed it and it was more than half of a pound. It was so hilarious! Tyler and I took it home. We were hesitant to open it, but finally gave in and counted 98 fruit snacks inside. Jackpot! That's probably more than you get in a whole box from the grocery store. I couldn't resist documenting this remarkable find.

3 comments:

tysqui said...

I guessed 93 - so I was the closest. What do I win?

Anonymous said...

My guess is 97. Or that would have been my guess if I would have been asked.

I would give Seabass computer privilages for his correct guess. For every fruit snack he guessed right he can spend an hour on the computer. At least that's what I would give Seabass if he were 14 years old.

Anonymous said...

I'm sad that the mother of all fruit snacks is dead. :( May she rest in peace.