Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The verdict is in

We had our official ultrasound yesterday. I don't think I could have waited much longer! But we had to wait a half-hour before even getting in, and then the technician (or whatever they're called) couldn't determine the sex! She said the baby either kept its legs together or would put its hand in the way. Tyler was anxious to leave to try and make a job interview. Finally, after several tries and lots of shaking, she could tell! Most people thought we'd be having a boy, and they were...WRONG! It's another girl. I'm excited for Ada to have a sister to play with who will close in age to her. We won't have to buy too much stuff either. Now on to the next step--NAMES!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congrats, Al!

Sam said...

Congrats! That is great!

Becky said...

Congrtulations! That will be so fun!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

How fun to have two girls! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Rummage said...

I think Hillary is a nice name. It sounds very presidential.

alisquire said...

I just went and barfed. Thanks, Hy.

Shannon said...

Congratulations Alison! Our girls can be friends!