Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sports and sleep

This year in college football has been as crazy as ever. BYU, despite having 10 wins, had a disappointing season. The Utes surprised me. I didn't think they had a chance against Alabama. They were good all season, but they didn't seem THAT good. They now have a legitimate argument at being national champions. Tyler and I are currently watching the "national championship" game. It's tied 14-all. I'm cheering for 'homa. I hate Stoops, but I can't stand Florida, including Meyer and the stupid gator chomp. The BCS needs to go away. There needs to be a playoff, but they also need to get rid of the automatic bids. That, to me, is what is most corrupt.

In other news, I finally got a decent sleep last night. Kate only woke me up twice before getting up just before 8:00 a.m. to eat. She has been giving me fits at night for the last few months, and it's been worse the last week or so. I hope this continues (and improves). But she's finally napping well in her crib. She's still an angel during the day and smiles like crazy. Ada? She's always been an amazing sleeper, but she give me fits during the day. She has pretty much stopped napping. And she has lots of anger.

(Florida just took the lead on a FG.)

2 comments:

JTENMAN said...

I'm with you on the gator chomp. I hate it too.

Alysia said...

I don't know where cute Ada stores all that anger... Hopefully she will grow out of it soon!