Thursday, June 19, 2014

2013--September


We went to the Utah State Fair. We especially enjoyed tasting all the samples at the local food tent!






These goats were crazy. They kept trying to eat us! Also, I got sneezed on by a sheep and was covered in snot :s









Cutest Ly



We made this delicious chocolate torte for my mom's birthday. Angie was in town to help me make it




Kate has a reputation for not being able to hold back when it comes to sweets. I was letting this cake cool and when I was ready to frost it I wasn't happy with how I found it




Cuties




We got family pictures taken with the Squires. Liz did a fantastic job, as always






 
 


2 comments:

Bel said...

Beautiful family pictures!! Love all the outfits!!! My goodness I cannot believe a sheep sneezed on you, ahhh! What horrible and yet funny timing, haha! Looks like a fun fair nonetheless : )

Mrs. Egg said...

Your family is so cute.