Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Random Thoughts


- All of our Christmas decorations are up. It's making me so excited! I'm getting close to finishing our shopping, and I made Christmas cards yesterday. I want to get in the kitchen and bake like crazy.
- Tyler finishes the semester next week. He's taking his first final right now. I can't wait! We're celebrating with a free trip to Austin. Ada will be left behind. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
- BYU plays UCLA AGAIN? Bummer. They don't even have a head coach. Hopefully the Cougs will demolish them, as well as in September when they have to play for a THIRD time in one year.
- BYU's basketball team is also ranked and looking good. I'm going to see them play #10 Michigan State at ESA on Saturday. It will be a tough game, but hopefully a good one.
- I bought an entire maternity outfit yesterday for $16. Ross is the best! Jeans were $9 and a shirt was $7. The jeans are WAY better than the pricier ones I got two years ago at Motherhood.
- We got the first big snow over the weekend. Ada enjoyed playing outside with Tyler, and laughed like crazy when he would put his face in the snow to eat it.

No comments: