Thursday, July 31, 2008

Half a decade


Tyler and I have officially been married for five years now, and a great five years they've been. We've gone through five years of school, two apartments, two college degrees, two kids, and purchasing a house. I can't wait to see what the next five years bring!

Tyler has been so great the last month or so. After we closed on our house, he spent every day that week waking up super early to go to work, then driving straight to the house to paint until late, then coming home and loading the cars with boxes. For like four straight days. He did so much, and was so patient with his big wife who couldn't do much. I'm so glad he found a job he loves and that he works so hard to provide for our family. Love you, hon!

9 comments:

JTENMAN said...

Congratulations! That's exciting that it's been 5 years. Ty's a pretty good guy too I guess, so you got lucky.

tysqui said...

Pretty good guy? You didn't read the post closely enough. Obviously I'm a great guy (and humble too)!

Happy Anniversary Al!

Sabrina said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! How fast time flies. If you have been married five years, I've been home from my mission for five years. That makes me feel old.

Morgan said...

Congrats !!! How exciting, time sure flies when your having fun.

Becky said...

Happy anniversary!

Rachelle said...

Five years huh?? Crazy. Happy Anniversary!!

Shanny said...

Wow. 5 years. We're getting old. Congrats!

Audrey said...

Happy Anniversary! Time goes by so quickly, especially after you've finished school and are settled into a house. You'll see.

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it's been 5 years!