Thursday, November 6, 2008

It was a dark and stormy night...

The girls before all the fun started


Ada dressed as "a giraffe costume". I bet nobody's ever been that before! We had to force that thing on her, but she was happy once the candy started coming


I didn't dress like a man on Halloween, but I did whip out these babies (the only article of clothing I still have from high school). Having black and orange as your school colors comes in handy


LOVE the booty shot. The tummy and bummy were padded


Ready for some trick-or-treating fun


Tyler took both girls out while I passed out candy (he brought Kate back after a while). Ada didn't want to quit, even though it started raining. She was a trooper, even though her bucket got too heavy after a while and her legs could hardly take going up any more stairs


Adorable little sisters


We hung out with some of my family members at our house afterward and ate pumpkin spice doughnuts. Delish! I do love Halloween.

4 comments:

T.Irwin said...

total cuteness! and adorableness!

tysqui said...

Best looking giraffe I've ever seen.

Danielle Silva said...

Your kids are so cute! Hope you are all doing well.

Shannon said...

I love the giraffe costume! Very cute.