Friday, November 21, 2008

Stuff

*On Tuesday I made cinnamon rolls from scratch. I'd never done that before. The recipe didn't make enough frosting, but they were still delish! Not good when you're trying to lose weight though...
*Right now my toenails aren't painted, but Tyler's are. Ask him about showering at the gym...
*I found Ada's stat sheets from previous doctor visits, and at four months, she and Kate were the same length but Ada was more than two pounds heavier! Crazy.
*Have I mentioned that I love Sesame Street? I watched this gem today:



*Tomorrow's big game has to be mentioned. I'm expecting a nail-biter. I wouldn't be surprised if Utah came away victorious, but I know the Cougs can win. We'll just see what kind of craziness ensues. I don't like to read much from the media and get caught up in all the smack talk, but I did read Graham Watson's prediction. She's been wrong about the Cougs before, so I hope she's wrong again. Also, several weeks ago on College Game Day, Lee Corso predicted that BYU, Utah, and TCU would all beat each other. Utah beat TCU, TCU beat Utah, so hopefully BYU can hold up their end and beat Utah! I won't be too devastated if BYU loses. A BCS bowl game will be good for the conference. Plus, it will be better for my marriage if Utah wins :).

1 comment:

T.Irwin said...

I'm hoping that the Utes walk away with this one, but I've heard that prediction you mentioned, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it all turns out. I'm hoping that it's a tight game with my utes out ahead in the end.
My husband is a HUGE BYU fan so we joke about our marriage depending on this game, too. how funny.