Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Sporadic...try using it in a sentence."

*Last week while Tyler and Ada were doing this:


I was at Target with Kate buying these:


They look so much better than the sheer red ones (a different red from our wall) that the previous owners left. I think they add a lot to the room.

*I am DYING for a haircut. No matter what I do with my hair lately, I hate it. Thus, the wearing of ponytails every day (even though it's barely long enough for that). I think Tyler's afraid that I'll butch my hair, but I've just never been a long hair kind of girl. I'll have to wait until tomorrow because I'm home alone with the girls tonight. Tyler's going to the Utah/TCU game. I'm glad I won't be freezing my butt off all night.

*Does anyone have this phone?:


We bought it for Ada when she was a baby and it's ridiculously annoying. Any sort of movement will make it play the 'Shave and a Haircut' ditty. But when she barfed last week, this gem was one of the toys she puked on. I washed it and it stopped making noise. Hallelujah! Until it dried out and started sounding possessed (like the batteries were dying). Well, Ada just started playing with it and it started making a ticking noise. That won't stop. Like a bomb. Creepy.

*Tyler thinks that when I have multiple posts at once, I should schedule them to post over the next day or two. Well, I have no patience for that. Sorry to those who don't want to read three posts in one sitting.

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

Love that movie and love the new blinds. :) One of Shelbys toys makes the ticking time bomb sound. Oh and be prepared for it to last for a VERY long time.

Shanny said...

We have that phone too, and it is so annoying. It actually lives in a drawer, and every time you close that drawer, it goes off. In fact, I think it's even gone off when we close a different drawer. The battery has to die some day, doesn't it? Maybe you should barf on it again, see if that helps the ticking.

Alysia said...

I do have the phone and it would drive me crazy too. I love the curtains! Love the title...it is one of my favorite lines from the movie.

James and Bethany said...

Hello!!! How are you doing? This is Bethany Wilde. It is so fun to see what you guys are up to. James and I couldn't believe how big Ada is...and you have another little girl! She is so cute. We are glad all is going well.

Shiree said...

I have never really been a long hair kind of girl, either. I am growing it out right now. I don't know why....I am contemplating a haircut again.