Monday, November 3, 2008

All Hallow's Eve

The week before Halloween, we went to a party at Tyler's parents' house. They have one every year and everyone gets all decked out for the occasion. Tyler was busy studying for his big test all day, so we showed up late and left early, but it was lots of fun!

Here's the skull cake I created:


Tyler and I are known for having good costumes, and this year was no exception:
Notice the painted toenails.

A close-up to see the make-up better:

I didn't think I made that great of a man, but when we were getting a group picture, Tyler was walking around the house looking for me even though I was standing with everyone ready to pose. I guess I looked man enough to fool him!

To illustrate my point of the good costumes, here are ours from the last several years:

I don't remember what we were our first Halloween (we didn't have our digital camera then), but this was our second year:

Does this look like Tyler? His mom didn't even recognize him!

A repeat, but with the addition of the 'hawk and a baby dalmatian

Last year: oldies with our kitty

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

You guys are awesome!! You guys better keeps the goods coming.

tysqui said...

That is one ugly, busty woman.

JTENMAN said...

You make a good woman. You'd fool me. And by the way Alison, I couldn't tell that was you in that picture at first. Not so much that you look like a man, but you certainly don't look like yourself. Nice work.

T.Irwin said...

I love your costume history!!! I always get excited that Eric dresses up with me - we have so much fun handing out candy to the kiddies that come to the door (it might be borderline creepy, actually.)

I gotta say that Tyler does NOT make a lovely lady - she's kind of frightening, actually. But I LOVE your pics!

Kim said...

Oh my, Al! I am laughing so dang hard! Is Tyler done with his test yet? Call us when he is and let's get together.

Emma said...

Okay, I laughed out loud so hard, especially at the old folks and the hippies. Wow, you guys are good!